Classic Car Insurance
Established for 50 years, Heritage Classic Car Insurance boasts an unrivalled car insurance experience.
Your classic car is much more than a way of getting from A to B. Think long country drives, late evenings with the welder, hours spent prepping and polishing for shows, entering awards, sharing tips and anecdotes with fellow classic car owners….even, the annual general meeting!
We are Classic Car Insurance Experts.
We are able to cover your classic car vehicle. This could be a Porsche 911, BMW 3 series, Mercedes SL, Aston Martin DB7, or your Alfa Romeo GTV. Whatever your classic we can support you from the moment you call us. We offer a high quality service with a dedicated team who are classic car enthusiasts. We know how much your classic means to you and that’s why we invest our time to ensure the classic car insurance policy is correct. Protect your classic with Heritage Classic Car Insurance along with 20,000 other customers today by calling 0121 248 9229.
Our insurance policies are designed to ensure you get the most enjoyment from your vehicle.
We believe you shouldn’t have to pay more to enjoy your classic car club activities, after all, isn’t it the reason why you became a member in the first place?
That’s why we automatically include club-organised hill climbs, sprints and average speed road rallies in our policies, as standard, without you having to call ahead and let us know.
We work with a host of classic car clubs to offer members discounted insurance.
We’ve joined forces with numerous classic car clubs to offer enthusiasts up-and-down the country with the insurance they need for their beloved vehicles at special rates. Find out if your club is on our list.
We offer a choice of policy options
- Agreed valuations and a free certificate of authenticity
- Discounts of up to 15% for classic car club members
- Automatic cover while at non-competitive club-organised track days
- Automatic cover during club-organised hill climbs, sprints and average speed road rallies
- Automatic cover on an agreed value basis while your vehicle is in the custody of a motor trader
- The option to retain salvage, should the worst happen
- Cover for modifications – call us on 0121 248 9229 for details
- Up to 90 days’ cover for use in the EU