WIN ONE OF 3 PAIRS OF TICKETS FOR GOODWOOD REVIVAL THIS SEPTEMBER
We have three pairs of tickets to give away to our customers for this year’s Goodwood Revival, taking place from the 17th to the 19th of September.
A celebration of historic motor racing, Goodwood Revival is famous for being staged entirely in period dress, with guests and participants getting into the nostalgic spirit.
As well as the thrill of historic racing, with famous race drivers past and present taking to the track, the Revival’s vintage dress code and theme makes for a fabulous aesthetic across the event. The Revival High Street recreates a ‘memory lane’ shopping experience, and on the Sunday a car boot sale will allow visitors to browse for vintage clothing, accessories and motoring wares.
This year’s Revival features the Freddie March Spirit of Aviation display, with a concours d’elegance for pre-1966 aircraft. While the concours entrants may not be taking to the skies, you can book a helicopter flight or vintage flight experience, to enhance your Revival experience.
There’s also a fairground, the Revival Cinema, and a Rock N Roll Ballroom to enjoy.
Goodwood Revival 2021 takes place from Friday 17th September to Sunday 19th September, on the Goodwood Estate in West Sussex.
Parking is free and the car parks open from 7:00am. The car parks are grass fields, so appropriate footwear is recommended. You can also get the train to Chichester and book a taxi from the station, or take the Stagecoach bus that runs to the Goodwood Motor Circuit. For more information on getting to Goodwood, click here.
HOW TO ENTER:
For your chance to win tickets for either the Friday, Saturday or Sunday of this popular show, simply enter your details in the form to the right and specify which dates you would be available for. We will not be able to swap tickets once they have been awarded as we only have one pair of tickets available for each date, so please do make sure you select your date availability accurately as we would hate for anyone to be disappointed.
The prizedraw closes on Monday 6th September at 23:59, with the winners to be drawn and contacted on Tuesday 7th.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Prize Draw is open to all current customers of Heritage Insurance Brokers (“Us”, “We”, “Heritage”).
- The Prize Draw is for three separate Prizes of a pair of tickets to Goodwood Revival 2021 (“The Event”). There is one pair of tickets available for each day of The Event: Friday 17th September, Saturday 18th September, and Sunday 19th September 2021.
- To enter the Prize Draw, customers must send us their name, telephone number and email address and confirm which day/s of the Event they are available and would like to win tickets for. This may be done via the entry form on this page, or via email to email@example.com . Any other method of entry may be considered invalid unless confirmed in writing by Us.
- For entries to be valid you must be an existing customer of Heritage and have a live policy with us at the time of entry.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on Monday 6th September 2021 when the Prize Draw closes. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- The winners will be chosen via a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, and taking into consideration the dates of availability submitted by the Entrants. The draw will be performed by a random number generator process. The draw will take place and the winners will be contacted via email or telephone on Tuesday 7th September 2021. The Prizes will be posted to the recipient by Royal Mail recorded delivery as soon as the tickets become available.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Employees of Heritage or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to exchange it for an equivalent prize of equal value should the original Prize no longer be available.
- We are not able to substitute the Prize at the request of the Customer unless the Prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond our control or there is a mutual agreement between Winners to swap ticket dates.
- We are not able to offer a substitute Prize should the winner determine that they are no longer available for the date/s they have selected in the Prize Draw.
- If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Goodwood Revival 2021 Prize Draw” in the subject line.