Facebook Audience Pixel

Home Insurance

Home Insurance

Heritage will not only cover your classic, we will also insure your buildings and contents with our Home Insurance.

home insurance with Heritage Insurance

Home insurance with Heritage Insurance

If you’re seeking home insurance then why not try Heritage Home Insurance cover. We specialise in building and contents cover to bring you the right protection for your home, without the hassle of hunting for good value. We offer a personal client managed service so you only need speak to one person throughout your insurance needs. This even extends to your car insurance.

We offer a joint policy for building and contents cover or a separate policy for either. Our Buildings cover is index linked and can include accidental damage as an optional extra.

Our contents policy can provide you with cover inside the home on a new for old basis for your personal belongings including electrical goods and furniture as well as high risk items such as jewellery and valuable articles seperatley including accidental damage. Your garden will be covered as well as any shed or garage.

We will also cover items away from the home for loss, theft or damage as part of your comprehensive home insurance policy

Insure your home with Heritage Insurance

Insure your home with Heritage Insurance

Take a look at this brief summary

  • New for old
  • Accidental damage
  • Valuable items
  • All risks or special possessions

If you are seeking building and contents home insurance then why don’t you give us a call today on 0121 248 9229 and see just how simple we can make insurance for you.

Policy Options and Benefits

This will cover the cost of repair or replacement of the structure of your property including any domestic out buildings as well as fixtures and fittings.

This will cover the cost of repair or replacement of your household goods and personal effects within the boundaries of your property.

Damage caused suddenly and by unexpected means

Cover for loss, damage or theft away from your property

Cover for loss, damage or theft away from your property that exceeds the single article limit and is therefore insured as a high value item.

Assistance from a team of legal representatives in the event of any personal legal matter.

Request a Callback

Please fill out the form below and we'll endeavour to respond to you as soon as possibile.

Customer Reviews

view all