Heritage Classic Car Insurance Photography Competition
- The promoter is Heritage Insurance Brokers. Heritage Insurance Brokers is a trading name of Norton Insurance Brokers Limited (FRN 769110).
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition the entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter the competition the participant must email their photo in a .JPG format, under 15MB to the specified email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
- By entering the competition participants agree to the promoter using their image for promotional and/or marketing purposes.
- The closing date will be Wednesday 31st January 2018. The winner will be announced on Thursday 1st February 2018.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoters control.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants via email.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with the competition or company.
- The prize for this competition is up to £150 off a single classic car insurance policy subject to acceptance by the insurance panel of Heritage Insurance Services. This can be upgraded to the Heritage Multi Car Insurance for an additional premium.
- Prizes are non-transferrable and will not have a cash equivalent.
- There will be one winner, who will be notified by email and then announced on our social media – the prize will expire from 12 months of notification.
- All details regarding claiming the prize will be included within the email to the competition winner.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry – any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- 17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other social network.
Enter into our competition by sending your Classic car photographs to email@example.com
“Even in these difficult times it was reassuring to have a friendly voice on the phone to sort my policy out. Top marks again for making a chore a pleasure.” – 5 stars, single vehicle insurance customer.
Top marks for making a chore a pleasure
“Excellent service. Could not be easier to renew my insurance policy. Would recommend to anyone.” – 5 stars, multi car customer
Could not be easier
“The lady who dealt with me was exceptionally helpful. Listening to all my requirements and responding to all my needs. Thank you” – 5 stars, multi car customer
“30 years with the same insurer because they are the best all round. Thanks.” – 4 stars, single vehicle insurance customer
30 years with the same insurer
“Very helpful staff. I dealt with Faisal and Emmanuel. Please thank them from me.” – 5 stars, single vehicle insurance customer
Very helpful staff
“Spoke to 2 different staff and both very helpful, especially as they were both working from home due to the lockdown.” – 5 stars, multi car customer
Very helpful, especially as they were working from home
“Have been with Heritage for ten yrs, and I have always had good efficient service, at a realistic price. The staff are very polite and helpful, Will keep using them :-)” – 5 stars, single vehicle insurance customer