WIN A YEAR'S FREE SPECIALIST VEHICLE INSURANCE
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
We’re offering the chance to win your insurance free for 12 months for your classic, specialist or performance car or modified 4×4
Our Spring ‘win your insurance’ competition is open to anyone getting a quote between 1st May and 12th June 2020. Full terms and conditions can be found further down this page.
As part of our classic and specialist vehicle insurance, we offer:
- Free agreed value on classics
Protect the value of your classic car with free agreed value.
- Option to retain salvage
Keep the salvage of your classic if the worst happens.
- 90 days European cover as standard
We’ll cover you for 90 days of European driving as standard under our classic car insurance
- Cover for modifications
Whether you’ve upgraded your classic or modified a 4×4 for offroading, we have options for suitable cover.
- No claims bonus
With some of our classic car policies you can get a no claims bonus.
- Cover for rallies and events
Rally, show and event attendance (other than racing) is included in your cover
This competition is now closed. We’ll update entry details for any future ‘win your insurance’ competitions here.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Get a free, no obligation quote for your classic or specialist car insurance here – one of our friendly insurance adviser team will give you a call back.
TERMS & CONDITIONS TO WIN A YEAR'S FREE INSURANCE UP TO £250 WITH HERITAGE INSURANCE BROKERS
- This competition is run by Heritage Car Insurance (“Promoter”, “we” or “our” or “us”); Heritage Insurance Brokers is a trading name of Norton Insurance Brokers Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, and registered in England and Wales, Company No. 09908568.
- The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 25 or over, except the Promoter’s employees, their relatives, agents organising or promoting the competition. Proof of identity and eligibility may be required.
- These terms and conditions apply to the Heritage Insurance Brokers competition to win a year’s free classic or specialist vehicle insurance – The Prize (up to the value of £250), by entering the ‘Win A Year’s Free Insurance’ competition, promoted by Heritage. Please note that the prize will be subject to underwriting acceptance criteria.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry. By entering into the competition, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions and any other instructions or terms, these terms and conditions shall prevail where they apply.
- The Competition will open at 08:30am on Friday 1st May 2020 (“Opening Date/Time”) and will close at 11:59pm on Friday 12th June 2020 (“Closing Date/Time”). If you enter either before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date your entry will not be accepted. To enter the competition, you must request a quote between the above dates for a vehicle that is already in your possession or for a vehicle you then go ahead to purchase within a one-month period from the date of the quote.
- You may be contacted by Heritage Insurance Brokers to discuss your insurance requirements and to offer you a quotation. All entries will go into a prize draw where a final Winner will be picked at random.
- The Winner will be notified within two weeks after the competition has ended, and will be contacted on the details they have provided. If the Winner has already gone ahead with their insurance with Heritage Insurance Brokers, the premium and any charges paid for that insurance at the point of its being first set up, up to the value of £250, will be refunded to them.
- After the Closing Date one entrant will be randomly selected (“Winner”) and the Prize is awarded conditionally upon the Winner’s acceptance of it. If the Prize is unclaimed within 2 weeks of the Winner being notified, the Prize shall be deemed unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary Winner may be chosen at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Promoter shall not be held responsible for any failure by the Winner to take advantage of the Prize for any reason, and no alternative will be provided. It is your responsibility to inform the Promoter of any change to your contact address or e-mail address.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries submitted incorrectly or delayed, that do not comply with the terms and conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision as to entrants taking part and the Winner is final.
- Our liability to you for any direct, indirect or consequential damage or loss is excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law and in particular we will have no liability to the Winner or to any
- other third party in respect of any issue which affects the quality or fitness for any particular purpose of the Prize or any damage or loss resulting from making use of the Prize. You further accept that any replacement or substitution of the Prize is at our sole discretion and we are under no obligation to do so.
- The Prize is non exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. There is no cost to enter the Competition.
- The Prize value is set against the cost of a year’s insurance at the point of new business transaction and does not extend to cover any additional costs that may be incurred should the Winner make mid-term adjustments to their policy.
- By entering the Competition you consent to the Promoter’s use of your personal data for the purposes of administering the Prize but such personal data will not be shared with non-affiliated third parties.
- If you are the Winner, you may be requested to take part in any post-competition publicity as reasonably required by us, which may include publication of your name, photographs of you, and/or voice recordings. The Promoter will confirm your consent before publishing.
- The Promoter agrees to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) including any subordinate legislation made under it and any provision amending, superseding it or re-enacting it (whether with or without modification).
- The Promoter, reserves the right, at their discretion, to:
- Amend these terms and conditions; and
- Disqualify any entrants who do not comply with these terms and conditions or has acted fraudulently in any way; and
- suspend or cancel the Competition at any time and without providing any prior notice, if in its opinion it is deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside its control; and
- substitute the Prize or any element of the Prize including the Prize value in the event that the Prize cannot be provided to the Winner.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction, availability or functionality or otherwise or any other problem with any server, system, network or mobile operator or service provider or otherwise which may result in any registration not being properly logged, not recorded or recognised.
OTHER COVER HERITAGE CAN OFFER
“Great service, staff have always been helpful on the phone. Their ‘Multi-car’ policy saved me hundreds of pounds for the year. I had always insured my SIX cars separately, finally I sorted this multi-car policy with them and I’m very glad I did!” – 5 stars, multi car customer
Good service, friendly staff and they sorted me a good price!
“Even in these difficult times it was reassuring to have a friendly voice on the phone to sort my policy out. Top marks again for making a chore a pleasure.” – 5 stars, single vehicle insurance customer.
Top marks for making a chore a pleasure
“Excellent service. Could not be easier to renew my insurance policy. Would recommend to anyone.” – 5 stars, multi car customer
Could not be easier
“The lady who dealt with me was exceptionally helpful. Listening to all my requirements and responding to all my needs. Thank you” – 5 stars, multi car customer
“30 years with the same insurer because they are the best all round. Thanks.” – 4 stars, single vehicle insurance customer
30 years with the same insurer
“Very helpful staff. I dealt with Faisal and Emmanuel. Please thank them from me.” – 5 stars, single vehicle insurance customer
Very helpful staff
“Spoke to 2 different staff and both very helpful, especially as they were both working from home due to the lockdown.” – 5 stars, multi car customer
Very helpful, especially as they were working from home
“Have been with Heritage for ten yrs, and I have always had good efficient service, at a realistic price. The staff are very polite and helpful, Will keep using them :-)” – 5 stars, single vehicle insurance customer